anneyong haseyo !

assalamualaikum n good morning everyone !

I am not planning to write much but, I learned something today at a very early morning..

I woke up at 4.50 a.m. and I checked my phone to see, there's a message.... from a friend asking me a favor.

what will you do then? what did I do?

I just replied the message asking for what kind of favor?

She ain't replying so, I just went back to sleep ! :)

Thinking about why is she asking me a favor during that kind of moment, she must be in a big trouble..

So, I sent her a message, asking her again, what can I do to help her..

And we are going to meet this evening to talk about this..

coz at 2, I'll be accompanying a very good friend of mine, you can say she's my best friend here, to go to Ipoh Parade I guess to send some friends there.

Back to the lesson again, I finally found these precious words which means a lot to me

it is not how much people are being there for you, it is about how much you been there for the people you loved..

I finally realize it, I know, I am not a great person to be by each of my friend's side every time they have problems but, at least, I am trying and I am glad to be their sides just to listen to their problems.

I used to keep wondering why people are not there to be by my side when I have a problem, except for a few friend of course. Now I realize that I just need some one to talk to and that person is so unlucky to hear all of my complaints but that person is SO special to me...

I also realize that I am glad to help my friends when they have problems even if it's only by listening to them can make them feel better..

friends forever dear ! :-*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(