upcoming tooth !

this is not an important entry just my sighing method to release tension~~

hey yall.. i'm not gonna brag about the upcoming tooth or new tooth

this is just an ordinary tooth that grows when you're a bit older. *erk, do i look old? ok, no i don't.

that's whats troubling me now. the pain, it's unbearable~~~ arghhhhh...

so painful...

i can feel the swollen gum in my mouth which is very very very PAINFUL

i can't eat anything i like!

though i ate almost everything. LOL

ok, dat's not funny..

the thing is, last night, i really wanted to go to see the dentist badly.

but my dad had wedding ceremony or 'kenduri' to attend~

last night i didn't sleep at all, and after subuh prayer only i slept..

i woke up at 10.40 to see syafiza sent me a sms asking me out

haish, since during that time, the tooth thingy thing was not so painful, i decided to go out with her

so, we went to QB

n guess what i had for my lunch?

sizzling mee, which i was unable to finish them.. *sad

then, i had roti boy some more..

not to forget, the ice-creamm

see, this unbearable pain i've been through will never make me stop eating.

as i LOVE food so much

ah, n the chocolate indulgence cake from secret recipe~~ oh, it was MARVELOUS

see, the consequences i face now is, the UNBEARABLE PAIN from the swollen gum~

and that's the end for the upcoming tooth entry~ teehee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(