me and healthy lifestyles~ *sounds boring... but it's interesting... teehee

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

today, i felt so sad. i know the reason why i am so sensitive, but there's no use pointing about it here.

it just that in life you'll meet many kinds of people. some of their behaviour you just couldn't accept it. so was i..

lately there are so many problems hitting me like a tornado. all of them are making my life so miserable and can even make my blood pressure go high. Alhamdulillah (thank God) i don't have serious diseases like cardiovascular problems. maybe because of my habit to walk fast. :) yeah, i love to walk quickly, like you were chasing something. that's because i just hate to waste my time walking and chat about something that does not important. well, every second is precious. fyi, i love to exchange life advises with my friend. and only one person that can keep up with my walking rate. without her by my side, i'll be a snail.

anyway, i felt so bad today. i cried so much in the car, thanks to shiron. without her, i don't know who else i should be calling during the crucial time today. i wanted to talk to my best friend, tikah, but she got class. so, i called shiron. i really need to talk to these two people. the one who can listen to me well whenever i wanted a shoulder to cry on. yeah, i love them very much.

so, shiron called and i cried so much beside the road, in front of Tabung Haji building. so embarrassing, but i didn't care anymore. i needed to calm myself by crying. not crying out loud, but i sobbed so much. TT.TT

and today, we have sports which is compulsory for every student. but i skipped it because i came home late and didn't have enough time to go there. and i really hope shiron would come here and jog with me. i need to do my running, it's the only way that i can boost the endorphins in my body. it's been so long since i do my running.

well guys, please have a healthy life. because even though you are skinny but that doesn't mean that you're healthy. control your cholesterol in the body, and exercise regularly. but don't be too pushy to your body. do what you are capable of. pushing your body to do something that gives burdens to your body will only harm your body.

my advise, sleep early, exercise regularly, BEWARE of your food intake. it might not make your body fat, but it'll increase the cholesterol which is VERY BAD for your health. more importantly, STAY AWAY FROM FAST FOOD AND TIDBITS. so stay healthy, and if you have problems, sort it out. don't make the problems bother you too much. in life, there are more things you should appreciate, like nature. i love nature anyway~ :)

live a healthy life everyone ! b happy, let the problems free~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(