He's so sweet I'm gonna die

Hey there. It's been such a long time since I wrote this. But anyway, here's what I wanted to write because I am too lazy to write a diary and also I am afraid that I will lose it halfway so I'm just gonna spill it right here.

Yesterday, him and I were fighting. Yeah, yeah, we fought over silly matters too. We're definitely not a couple who never fights. So, we the fight was quite bad and along the way, I did not talk at all. Even when he tried to console me and bought me dinner, I didn't eat and didn't even look at him. I had to turn sideways to avoid him and just looking at a football match and in my heart I couldn't help but cursing the goalkeeper of the losing team. Urgh.. Anyway, the point is, we fought yesterday.

So, this morning I called him since he didn't even leave me a message. You must be thinking what an idiot I am right? But I really can't imagine my life without him in it. It's like, my world revolves around him. Bluerrk... But still, it's the truth.

So, after we made up, he asked me to accompany him to eat. So, I said yes. And we went out. In the car, we decided to forget what happened last night. It's like, last night didn't happen at all. He agreed.

While we were eating, I told him I wanted to pay for the meal. I am not an idiotic girlfriend who craves for men's money. I told him, let me pay since yesterday he already paid for me. He looked at me and said, when did I pay for last night? I didn't pay anything. We agreed to forget the incident and last night didn't happen right? So, this time, let me pay since yesterday I didn't pay anything. 

He just ought to have reasons to not allowing me pay for the meal. Don't know why. But I find it sweet. Maybe before we went back for Raya Haji that I am gonna buy him dinner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(