Too lazy to think of a title

Practicum's day is going to be sooner than I thought. Though  I know very well that the exact date is on 27th of January, but still, how can the time fly super fast? 

Despite that, being here there seems to be a lot to be done but honestly, I haven't done anything at all. So not proud of that.  

Today, I skipped class, not willingly though. I had headache this morning. Even till noon, the pain was still there. I felt dizzy and couldn't think. All I could do were lying on bed and stare at my phone. or sleep. Still thinking, what's wrong with my body? Till now, I couldn't find the answer. 

It happened when I was just about to wake up. The phone was buzzing near my ear due to the alarm. It's not ringing because it's on silent mode, thus, buzzing. I opened my eyes and I felt like there's a heavy rock on my head. So I hit the snooze button and slept for 10 minutes more. I forced myself to wake, and took a bath, and prayed. Then I asked for panadol from my housemate and ironed my baju kurung. Preparing to go to the class. While ironing, the pain was still there and I was too dizzy. Felt my head really heavy like a giant stone is hung upon my head. So I decided to not go to class and don't put anyone in trouble, well, except for my bf. 

Slept for hours and still the pain did not go away. I woke up again around 11 a.m. and drank some milk and went back to sleep. I managed to ask him to tapau my lunch. When he called, while waiting in front of my house, I was in a deep sleep. Waking up in shock, I looked at my phone, there's 9 missed calls from him. LOL. 

Quickly woke up before my food got snatched from the monkeys around my neighbourhood. Saw the plastic bag and my housemates. That's basically it the story from my pain. After waking up from the shock this afternoon, the dizziness had quite gone away. I still felt dizzy though but not as worse as this morning. 

The food was delicious. I finished it all added with ikan bilis cooked by mom. Super full even until now.

I need to go Giant to buy my facial cleanser. I was super dumb to not pick it up when I saw it as soon as I opened up the bathroom door. >.< Silly me, now have to buy new one. 

Maybe I'll ask my housemate to go with me and have dinner. 

Ahh, the reason I write the entry is because I wanted to write about last night. 

Last night, he treated me to Shabu-shabu. Who doesn't know the place?? If you want to eat steamboat, then that's the place. Super awesome. RM31 per head. It's a bit expensive. 

To me, the place is not that bad. There are tons of food you can eat. For a big eater, that must be a place for you lah. But for me, though I am a big eater, I don't eat much at a time. And I was craving for rice. I didn't have rice for lunch so I ate a plate of fried rice and after that I was super full. Felt like I had to unbutton my jeans to eat more. But I didn't. 

Anyhow, thanks to my dearly BF, for treating me to Shabu-shabu. I think it's my first and the last kot. I don't want to go there anymore lah. Super waste of money since I didn't eat much last night. But the mutton sate was super delicious. I like mutton and lamb. So much! Their taste is unique, you can't explain unless you have tasted it. It has a specific smell which to most people, not good. But I like it. :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(