untitled

i got upset over petty things. i am ignorant that way. sometimes i want to be seen as a tough girl, so i put on a strong defence to everyone around me. but the fact is, at the back of my door, i cry about it. and the only person who knows about the real me is him. 

there are days when i talk a lot. seriously, i can barely stop talking. only when i'm sleeping. 

there are also days i want to be quiet. not because my vocal box is hurting. but i feel lazy to talk. to response to people. to answer some questions where people can seek elsewhere. usually, when i am like that, i am depressed and sad and i will definitely distract myself by watching movies. and now i am into drawing which i find it's very therapeutic. 

i can't wait for all of these to end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(