7 nov 2016

this weekend was amazing. every weekend of mine now is amazing because i get to spend time with him. 

yesterday was his convocation day. i am so proud of him. despite of all the things that happened to him, his family and us, he still managed to put on a smile on his face and he is really content about his life. 

i cried when he wanted to go home. when we're sleeping in my car because both of us were exhausted. i cried while he was sleeping. so hard. because it is sad to watch him leave like that. i want him by my side everyday. 

he wiped my tears and then it started to rain so we went for a 2 hours karaoke session. i am so glad i get to hold him and hug him as much as i want even though those weren't enough. wanted to go back to him but my responsibility is here. then my egtukar result came out. i cried again because i didn't pass the transfer. he wiped my tears again and told me it's okay. we can try again. he really has a way to make me smile while tears running down my face. that is why i love him so much. he just knows me. the real me. 

to my dearest husband, 

i am sorry for now i can't be a good wife. i can't cook for you on weekend because i am pregnant. and most of the times i would want to sleep. but i am seriously in love with you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you raising our kids together. one day honey. one day. inshaAllah. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(