To be honest, there is not one day passed by that i dont feel tired. When i am home, there is always something to do. It’s good. The endless chores. I guess it’s good because then i get to sleep soundly at night because i will be tired by 10 already. 

Sometimes i wanna cry. Because even though i am married and i already have a kid that keeps me busy, at times i do feel lonely. I really need a friend who is willing to listen to all my stories. I know. That’s what husband do. But then trust me, it’s different when you rant to a guy and you rant to a girl. It’s just different. I guess that’s why i get super upset when ones I thought who are my friends didnt respond to all my little stories about my life. I really really do feel upset actually. 

This is just another heart breaking story of mine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(