19th august 2019

Hey there. As much as I wanted to put this in my journal but you know. Having two kids is making things impossible to even sit down and write stuff. Oh how i miss those moments.

I am just writing this because apparently i am no longer a fun human being. My life has shifted its focus centre and my life now is all about my kids. Without them i might have a meaningless life. Now that they're here i cant imagine my life without them..i love them very much.

It's hard being a mommy of two. It's a constant struggle.  I struggle a lot. Up until now and will always be..

I looked for inspiration but it does not motivate me enough.

My toddler is in his tantrum mode. If he didnt get what he wanted he would burst into loud cry and just laying on the floor.

Still remember the night i had to stay in the hospital when my cervix dilation was just 1cm. That was our first time we were apart. Me and adam. He fell sick the next day. I felt so heartbroken just seing him. He couldn't sleep without me. And the night i gave birth to my second baby, adam wanted to climb inside my room through a window. I miss him so much. So much that sometimes i forgot who taught me to be a mom at the first place. He made me become a mommy. I am super grateful. Even though when he was being naughty i just lost my patience. 

I hope that i will be a great mother to all my children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(