i'm not that innocent !

i know, people around me love so much. n i love yall too, just want u to know..

i know that yall worried about me, h0w can i easily fall for someone, innocently,

well, the truth is, i'm not..

yall just dont know me yet, but soon, yall know h0w i am..

thanx for worrying about me, but let me run my own business k..

i have my own strategies to avoid me from getting hurt,

i can act innocence, if u want me too..

i can act like a b***h, if u want me too,

but again, just want u to know that,

i'll run my own business, n just leave it to me k..

i'm going to be just fine, and, if i dont,

i'm not going to burden yall..

people kept telling me to believe in what they believe

but, i just want to say that, i only believe in myself, Allah, Rasul, n his sunnah...

again, i know u love me,

i love yall too..

dont worry too much K...

:)

::smiLe, Peace::

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(