macbeth !!!

assalamualaikum wbt.

Macbeth oh Macbeth ! why do we have to stage macbeth? and four persons in a group staging one act ! OMG! there are lots of things to be done. I'm going to play the role of Lady Macbeth and the first murderer. since we don't have enough cast, the four of us, each person, must play multiple roles and it's crazy !!! I've to memorize the lines, preparing for the props, and the scariest thing is, I have to act !!! Every student must act. so many works to do. there are so many things in my head rite now,
1) Completing ES file.
2) Completing I.E file
3) Finishing Math assignments
4) Preparing the props
5) Memorize lines in Macbeth
6) Dealing with food during Hari Mahabbah, this weekend
7) Finishing the tasks given by the lecturers.

hadoyaii.. somebody helpp!! tonight got meeting Lujnah.. I am so lazy to go. I just finished discussing with K.Jibah, about the food for Hari Mahabbah. then meeting tonight, we are going to discuss about the detail for the big day. and tomorrow, OMG, it's mr fred's birthday! we are going to make a surprise party for him, so, anyone who reads this, please keep quiet. this is a big secret. :)

my rummate said: am, pinjam mouse, malam ni aku nak main game.
waaaaa... we had to go to the class after finishing our handball game during gerko. so tired~~
while, my rummate, got no class !! I was so jealous. though they are going for the replacement class tonight, but that is not class!! they are going to watch movies ! huhu.
so sad~~ why cant we have movies during our LDV class? isk3.. with things undone, my brain is so messy, disorganized, wants to explode. problems, go AWAY!! i hate you so much !


inikah the cruel Lady Macbeth?? HAHA!


muka banyak masalah. amek kat guardian. eyka dok men semboq2 perfume ! gegeh toi.

and it's raining~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(