"untitle"

assalamualaikum w.b.t.

yesterday i went out to QB, (queensbay). at first, i had no intention to buy anything but of course, with money in your hands, and the clothes there kept calling out your name, oh, i couldn't resist to take the call. hehe.. so i bought something. i hang out with my best friend, Liyana Fairuz. we had so much to talk about and mostly, of course, it's about me and him. see, how special he is.. yes, he is very special and he will always be.

hmm, seeing Liyana, I prefer to call her Pie, was very wonderful. you know, meeting old friends. gossip here and there. and most importantly, we enjoyed ourselves so much there. she bought so many clothes with her coz she said that in Sabah, clothes are expensive ! but the seafood there is the best thing she ever had. :) woah, it makes me want to go there so much. i love seafood~

seeing stuff being sold there made me wanted to buy some. but, i have my budget on, so i could not spend much of my money. so, i ended up buying a beautiful and gorgeous blouse for me. thinking about it's more than a year i haven't see him, and i might not be seeing him for another years, i decided to buy him a present.

to make it special for me and him, i will not upload the picture. haha ! LOL. though i have taken some pictures. i hope he'll bring it everywhere he goes.

i was in regret for not wishing upon his birthday. so, that's why i bought him a present. 3-in-1. first, for his birthday, second for me not seeing him for such a long time, and third, to motivate him coz he has no other girlfriend but his books ! he isn't a nerd okay~

husna called, another beshties since primary school. we talked on the phone for almost one hour! i told her everything, and thanks to her for motivating me~ :) arigatou gozaimasu. kamsahamnida chingu.

tomorrow's raya already. i missed him like crazy and i want to see him so much. me and liyana were planning to go to his house during this raya. otherwise, how can i give him this gift? and, we are planning to visit a pilot-to-be.. Liyana's best friend. my friends have grown beautiful and handsome !

oh ya, thanx to gig for sending me home. though at the bridge entrance there was a quite heavy jam.

selamat ari raya everyone ! maaf zahir dan batin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(