result !

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

the result for last term has came out and i am quite shocked with the result. the result has not yet good enough but i can see that there is improvement. 

though my dad is quite satisfied with the result, i just don't have the feeling that it is enough to be proud of.. *sigh

i know, i received what i deserved and i already did my best. 

btw, 
thanks to our lecturer, he was kind enough to let us go for a while to check the result. as soon as i checked mine, i felt like a giant rock had hit my head so hard. my head was spinning and i felt dizzy ! my eyes were also affected. it was really disturbing and i couldn't focus on the following class. the pain won't heal even until now. my head is still hurt. 

i felt bad for my team because i did not go to the tournament or at least i gave them my support or what-so-ever. i just couldn't because of my head. i hope i'm not stressing myself out in the very beginning of this term. 

*i just realized the usage of semester is actually the American way and the British is using 'term' for semester. 


:) 

i need to do better. i will do better. insyaAllah.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(