0h yeah~

i know i know.. now quit looking at me with that face! WTF ! which stands for why the face. don't misunderstand me. by the way, i know i have not been updating my blog for like what, ages? centuries? oh, that's too much. anyway, i know i am wrong but i have a very solid reason. 

the internet at my house broke down. see! told ya~ 

since i am back with my nonsense and so many things on my mind which appear to be ON my mind, i will do my best to update with my current issues! oh yeah girl, i have so many issues. got problem with that? nope? okay. let's move on. 

actually right now i am so sleepy. even though i did do some nap just now. ssh.. i was too tired. don't blame me okay. 

anyway, there are like tons of stories to tell, so first i just want to tell you guys something that make me feel like, 'oh man, that is ridiculous!' 

i've heard, oh, nope, we've heard a complaint by somebody who is at a higher status than us. 

the complaint was about we were making bored faces during her teaching. wow. i mean, seriously, WOW! you filed a complaint for that? that is so immature and ridiculous and so not professional at all. 

i will not blame her, but i am just as shocked as the others. but actually, i admit it. i made bored faces during her class. that is because i was BORED! i think that is a better way than texting in the class which i also did that frequently. hehe.. 

so, that is the story for tonight. shoo. go to bed. go to sleep. 

again, to that person, 'were u joking or what? cuz i just can't tell the difference.' haha..

buhbye peeps. my eyes are heavy. betoi ka tense ni? cam translate ja)  need to sleep now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(