hello internship. wish me luck!

hey now. (this ain't a song from a hilary duff, it's just my greeting. in case you're singing this song) 

i am now entering the next phase in my studies, which is the internship. for the past few days and weeks, i had been imagining how hard things could be during this internship. i was actually very afraid of taking this step even though i knew, eventually, it's gonna happen. 

but now that i am already in taiping, i feel like hey, i'm gonna do this. i'm gonna do this well. i'm gonna excel on whatever research i am about to do. i pray very hard to be super organized although i am actually lacking right now. 

it's gonna be fine and i'm gonna be OK with this. i have to keep these two things in mind. 

in order to move on and grow up, this is another challenge i must take. i realized that. and here i am. i am taking out the negative thoughts even though i am sure i want to write some right now. but i don't want to affect my mood and thoughts so, only positive thinking is allowed. 

i am gonna need so much support from my love ones. i will always find my bff later on because she is always positive! proud to have you as my friend Tikah. :) 

i guess when you have a good faith in Allah, you'll be more positive? i am also considering this time as a turning point in my life. i have to set another goals. it'll be completely different. pray for me eh. 

p/s: i couldn't sleep last night. having to sleep at different places at a time made me realize that, i am a type of person who couldn't sleep well at a first night of a place that i don't consider as home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(