Bad Kids

I had a tough time handling the third class. imagine me, handling the last class, the sixth class of the year. I would be dead meat and voiceless. I spent some time doing reflection for what I did wrong and the most prominent fault that I made was, I did not act tough and strict during my first day. Yerp. It was wrong of me. 

The students started to belittle me. Kids are just kids, and they are being very naughty. I hated to raise up my voice and yell like mad people for them to keep quiet. I loved my voice and body even more. I admit that.

All I did was to go for a relief class. There was no preparation made. Because, after all, it is only a relief class. Again. Another mistake. 

I should make a preparation, at the very least, how to handle kids. 

It had been very difficult for me. The third and the fourth class truly and sincerely giving me a constant headache and high blood pressure. It is better if I handle the last class with less pupils rather than the whole massive class with mixed students. 

Every time I left the third and the fourth class, I felt like my energy had been drained and left my body real quick. I ended up bought a sweet drink to get my energy back. 

Now, I am trying to relax and put my mind at ease. But still, I am thinking of how to handle the kids. 

Hope every day, I will master the art of handling 'naughty' students.



p/s: pray for me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(