28.12.16

it is such a lovely day today. i went to the school meeting as usual and everything was okay. i didnt get lots of posts which i am totally grateful about. 

then i went to the clinic for my checkups and everything is fine as well. even my HB is nice according to the nurse. except for my weight gain. i gained one kg in a month. haha. because appetite is coming my way so i was hungry most of the times and most of the times i would like to have if not something spicy, i'd have something sweet. 

then, i wanted to sleep but couldn't because i was so hungry. so i ended up cooking instant noodles but i did put various vegetables in it. then halfway through i felt the baby moving, so i stopped. i just finished the vegetables and the tomatoes were so delicious. i love it. 

oh yeah. during the checkup the nurse did ask about the baby movement but i was blur when she asked me. so she kinda explained how it felt and i was relieved because that was what i had been feeling all these days. i am just happy about my baby. alhamdulillah. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(