untitle

if you asked me who do i miss the most, i can hardly answer. i can only name you the people who are really close to me. those who i text every day, or most of the time. if you are reading this, and know that i text you, please do know that you in my list of close friends. 

***********************************************************************************

i felt overwhelmed by the new people i met. and also, the works given to me was not that heavy actually. it just felt that way because people around me were giving me that impression. i never asked to be given such titles, but it was given to me anyway. people said, it was because i am new, and i don't have any commitments yet, that's why the titles are given to me. but, 

i want to prove them wrong. i want to let them know, i am capable of doing it even though i am still new. i want to do my best in everything. though i am not perfect, but at least, i am giving my all. that is how i should feel. 

people around me are good. i want to be like my dad actually. he is a workaholic. you will never find him sitting around, reading newspapers and drink coffee, nor he is front of the tv watching every channel available. nope. that's not him. you will find him a person with numerous tasks and works. to me, his job is his hobby. and i can never imagine himself in his retirement days. he has lots of business plans when he is retired. that is why he is super workaholic to me. 

he is not choosey about his works, whatever work the boss has given to him, he did it well. growing up, i am constantly amazed by what he do. even when i tried to put myself in his position, i think my brain is going to explode. 

that's the person i want to be. a person who does not mind not getting sleep at night and is excellent in his/her job. 

i will try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(