to the new friend

i hardly have friends who are physically bigger and taller than me. it's normal for a human being to find friends who are about their sizes. that includes me. if you looked at my 5 years friends and friends for 11 years, they're about my size. but until the day i got posted, i don't have the option of choosing friends anymore. it is more like a gift. 

i've known her for three months now. but that's kinda means we're in the new stage in a relationship. but still, here i am, writing about her, cuz i miss her. i am all alone now without her. 

the first day we wet, i never imagined for us to be friends. since she's bigger and a lot taller than me. but since we only have each other, we became pretty close. 

i know her. she laughed at my jokes (you know how i appreciate when someone laughs at my jokes), we have the same mind which is amazing for a friend you've just met for three months, we have the same appetite, we have the same interest, korean wave, and we shared a lot of things including gossips from school. lol. 

to me, she opened up a whole new world. a strange world which i am learning to appreciate, meeting new culture. fyi, she's pure mamak, so she can speak tamil which is amazing cuz we hardly know someone who can speak more than two languages unless they're chinese or indian right? 

so, to me, it's amazing. it's like, a perfect combination. and i truly like it. 

the other day, i was thinking about going for a drive through at  McD, but i didn't say it out loud. then she asked me, we go to mcD okay tak? 

hah! perfect. it's like, hey, i was thinking about that too! and then you got excited. see what i mean? 

so the other night we went out to eat at our favourite restaurant, and then she saw a korean writing on a wall. she asked me, what does it say. since i can read em, i just read it to her and it says, korean mart. i looked at her, and asked her, want to go and have a look? the same time she asked me, 'let's go to the korean mart.' 

we laughed. cuz i find it weird and funny and also amused. how can you find someone with the perfect chemistry as yours. it's a rare thing and i enjoyed it everytime it happens. 

to rai, yo, balik la cepat. i am super lonely here. no one to accompany me to kedai makan for lunch, no one to listen to my rants anymore. balik la cepat and stop joining the pegawai thing anymore.... 

really missing you here rai. hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(