Makeup like anabelle. *sigh*

No has ever told me that i had put on my make up in a wrong way.

Seriously. No one.

I am not sure whether they are impressed with my makeup collection or, they just dont even know how to judge.

Until.

Recently, one of my students told me, especially when i put on my mascara and blusher, they told me i looked like anabelle.

Seriously kids? I put lots of efforts you know.

But, thanks to them,i realized my mistake in makeup which i had been doing for years now.

So one day i looked up for the info and i spent half of my day reading about eye shapes and what is the right makeup.

Truth is, there are a lot of different outshapes. And with makeup, you just need to do and experiment with them to know which one suits you best.

Each one of us is different in so many ways, and so does with makeup.

You see, from what i know, and the 'research' i did, my eyes shape is portruded. Yes. It does not sound beautiful but i can guarantee when you see them,you'll fall in love with them. Ha-ha-ha-ha. Very much perasan i am.

After i had confirmed what is the best makeup for my eye shapes, i figured to change my makeup routine or style.

Here,i would like to say thank you to the kids who made me realize i looked like anabelle. Lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(