kisah bihun goreng dan coke

I sometimes feel like I don't want to go out at all. I just want to sit at home and be lazy like Garfield. Here's a thing.. 

yes, i am a bit lazy to go outside especially when i have to go out alone at night, walking alone to the nearest 7e and restaurant. now, if you ask me, why not go by your car. 

there are two lots for us to park the car inside the gate, one is especially wide and easy to come and go, and another is freaking hard to go inside because, well, the gate is small and you have to do it many times just to park it right so that the motorcycles can park it there too, at the small side. 

since my car is the smallest and the other housemate has the biggest car, her car could not fit in that small parking lot, so me with a small car, had to park there, which is a really troublesome to go out and open the gate and get the car out, and then close the gate, and lock the gate. i find it, so many work to do just to bring the car out. so, i rather not. 

the night before, i was really craving for bihun goreng, so i asked my housemate who would be back soon enough to drop to the restaurant and buy one for me. and she replied to me, take out the chicken in the freezer and cook the rice, when i got back home i'd cook for you. 


???????? 


she knew i was hungry, she rather cooked for me rather than stopped by in a restaurant and buy me my bihun goreng. so i told her, i don't want to eat rice, i want to eat bihun goreng. sometimes the urge came, if you are a woman, you'd know this. 

so, she said okay. 

and when she got back home, i forgot to ask her. she even borrowed my shawl and when i got down, there's no bihun goreng. so i asked her, where's the bihun goreng? 

she said, she forgot. 

okay. i was damn hungry that night so i just came down and eat biscuits.. whatever. 

so last night, i was craving coke, so i did the same thing. 

guess what she replied to me, when i asked her to buy the coke. IT'S ONLY A COKE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FREAKING WAIT IF YOU'RE SCARED! 

she said, if i don't forget, i'd buy. 

seriously there are people like this???? 

once you said that, it is so freaking obvious!!!!! damn it i am so angry about this. 

i dont know, if people asked me to buy stuff for them, i'd remember unless i truly truly forget about it. 

this morning i went down and saw, none. there's no coke. 

i guess, she must've forgotten about it too, TWICE! TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!

i am truly traumatized with asking for people's help. you see this now? 

and god knows that i am very much a revengeful person. people who'd do things like this to me will receive a lot worse from me. yerp. 

and yes, she couldn't go outside alone so she always asked people to go out with her, next time, I WONT! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(