Emotions

MY feelings are all mixed up now. I miss him so bad. Whenever i watch bubzvlogz i miss him even more. The guy i love. I would spend my whole life with him and can never be bored. I missed him so much till i cry.

He called me when he woke up and he said he didnt want me crying over missing him. He hated seeing me cry. I know but i am such a crybaby.

Anyway, moving past the past, i am looking forward for the future. Next day and the following day and the day after. I guess i just love the idea one day ends and the new one is coming in.

I like it when time flies fast and when i sit down and think back, i am just grateful that i am here now. Living. Breathing. Just having my own sweet of my life.

I got home last night around 12 a.m. And i went down to sleep around 1am. Then i was awake already at 5. 30 probably because that was my normal time to wake up. Then i went back to sleep and woke up again at 6. 30. I tried to go back to sleep but i couldnt so at 7 i woke up and took a shower.

This morning i went to the ppd because i had a briefing about linus 2.0 there. So, i arrived there and i learned about all the new stuffs.. To be honest i knew nothing about linus and all the twelve constructs but now i know a little bit. Luckily i was called up there. Thank you. 

Then i just went back home and did my laundry and cooked. Yeah i cooked. For both of us. It was just so good to be cooking though. I love cooking. Soon i will be someone's wife, so i have to change my routine a bit. I made myself work hard to do the chores and clean up a bit. I am proud of me.

Hehe. This evening i spent on watching bubzvlogz and i just miss him so much. I am gonna see him next week hopefully. Cant wait.

#prayforus #love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(