30 September 2016

Had a fight with him today. Haha. All because of we were late to go for dinner, i wanted to eat at nandos since he promised, but the traffic was quite heavy so he was kinda mad to people who drove slow.

Then while we were at the mall, he scolded me for walking super slow. I was walking in wedges. Huhu. That was why i was upset with him. Then i bought Starbucks for myself and cakes for him. As to celebrate his birthday yesterday.

But in the car i pretended to sleep. Then he brought me to nasi lemak ayam kampung which is a popular restaurant in ipoh.

The waitress was standing there for us to order. He asked me what do i want to eat. I just refused to eat. So he ordered two plain rice. One bowl of mixed tomyam. Chicken and fried eggs.

I was still in sulking mode but with a stern face he ordered me to eat. So i just ate without arguing. Then i was fine again. Luckily the food was delicious. Haha.

Then we parked somewhere and got some sleep before our movies started. Now i am standing while waiting for him to finish his dessert.

Its amazing how fast we made up without s**. Hahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(