The day i lost my ring.

When did i lost my ring? Just now.

I felt like a total idiot.

And i was panicked.

My day started out like this. I remembered the last time i used my car, my gas was still half tank full. But today all of sudden, there was three bars left on my display.

So my plan got disrupted because i wanted to go to the 7eleven. But since i needed to fill up my gas, i went to the petronas instead. i entered the station, i forgot that i had to top up my touch n go card. So i went back to my car and took my touch and go card. Then i filled up the tank then i went to school straight away.

Half way to school, i remembered i had to call my husband at 6.30 but it was already 7 in the morning. So he was kind of mad, i apologised but he was in a hurry so he didnt accept my apology. So i went to school.

I did my usual thing and entered the classroom. While i was sitting in the class i noticed my wedding ring was not on my finger. I was n panicked. i called my housemate to check if i left it in my room. But she said it wasn't there. I panicked even more.

Called my husband lots of time but he didn't pick up not reply my message at all. I got out of the classroom early. Here is the thing that got me freaking annoyed.

I traced back my way to the staff room, then i was obviously searching for something at my table. Then the teacher who sits next to me was asking too many questions. I was in no mood to answer her. She was like, eh jam saya salah ke? Kenapa baru pukul 8.10.

I was like, saya keluar awal kak.

Why bother me lahhhhhh.

My body is aching due to the stress, and i couldn't sleep last night. I hope my baby is fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(