blessings

is your life a blessing? have you ever come across that thought? well, i do. quite many times to be honest. 

different people have different opinions of being blessed. to some, it is merely a given of money. 

but that is the wrong thought. blessings come in many ways. 

to me, blessings come through my food, my ability to do things or even as simple as breathing normally. that is what i call blessings.

yes. i have been given an abundance of blessings in my life and alhamdulillah. even though i might not be very grateful about it but when i do, it calms me. everyone should try that every day. it brings out the positivity in you like you can't even imagine. it gives you the aura of goodness and you will just feel happier about your life. inshaAllah. 

and today, i am thankful for i have been given this time to wake up and pray. to wake up my husband. to be able to call him in the morning. to have a phone. to have no barrier between us even though we are away from each other. alhamdulillah. 

i am thankful for my car, the gas, the money that i can buy so many things that i want and need and never once felt like starving. alhamdulillah for all the rezeki given to me. 

i am grateful for i have a job. i have a husband. i have a wonderful family. i have wonderful and amazing sisters. i have a wonderful family in laws. my life is just beautiful. alhamdulillah.

and mostly, i am grateful for this kid, this baby, this little person who is growing very fast inside of me. i can feel him now kicking and moving every now and then. i even felt him kicking me this morning. alhamdulillah. thank you Allah for making him healthy inside of me. i will do my best to treasure this wonderful and amazing gift you have given to me and my family. 

to all of you, just in case you're reading this, keep being grateful and you will be happy and pretty much content about your life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(