kick baby

i dont really like the way my dashboard appears right now. i like it when i open up my blog there are bunches of bloggers updates. i like it that way. now when i open it all i can see is my posts. 

life has been great so far. and today is Thursday and i really am thankful for all the stuff that happened and gone this week, i even want to make it fast. fast forward to saturday when i can go back to my husband and that just means, i dont have to take care of myself. 

i am really hard to deal with. serious. those who know me can even say this. because i am clumsy, i can hardly take care of myself. and even taking care of myself is tiring for me. haha. it is so weird but i happened to be that way. 

last night, i almost stumbled while walking because i didn't see the carpet that was not properly on the floor. i was carrying a bowl of hot soup with rice. it went down a bit. and i thought to myself, howwww just howw in the world lahhh.. it scares me even more. so i have to be cautious all the time which makes it even more tiring.. ever since i am pregnant i am so scared of losing this baby because of my clumsiness. but Allah has protected me so far and i am super grateful to Him. Alhamdulillah. 

there is no one else i wanted to brag about this, so i just have my blog to spill all the things i wanted to say. 

last night when i was about to sleep, i felt my baby actively kicking me. it was super exciting. but i want to sleep.  haha. i had to keep telling the baby to go to sleep and let me have a sleep. it was an amazing feeling. even though it was only a soft kick but i do feel amazed with it. 

i couldn't tell my husband about this because i am afraid he would be jealous. but i did tell him a little this and that about the kick and since i am far away, he cannot touch my belly which is fine now. i am afraid when we're together he will feel super excited to feel the baby. 

the excited-ness in him makes me happy. super happy. i tried not to discuss so much about our marriage decisions because i dont want others to invade into our privacy. but we still havent decided where i would be having this child. because saving a lot of money is my priority right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(