Pretending

I was mean. I know that and i hate myself for that. I have lots of bad qualities. I know that not a single human in this world is born with perfection. I always know that. But then, for me, *sigh

I think i need to seek a therapist.

Last time i asked my colleagues if they know any babysitter that i can send my baby to.

And guess what?

They all kept quiet except for one person.

And i was furious. Wanna know why?

Because in front of me they seemed to care.. but trust me, they dont give a shit about my life. They asked because they wanted to know and talk about it with their friends.

I truly hope that i will be transferred here in perak this October. Because i am afraid i will speak differently with them. Full of harshness.

I dont want that. And I truly hope they dont bother me with questions about my baby. I just wanna do my work. I want to pretend i am busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(