Sick leave

Everytime I had to take a sick leave I was just feeling guilty about it probably because I kept thinking about those need to relieve me it's just such a burden to them. I'm taking a sick leave today because I am sick and most importantly my baby is having a high fever. Today I woke up at 5 because my alarm was blasting then I turned my baby and I just felt his body was very very hot so I took the thermometer that was nearby luckily and I just measured his temperature and it turns out quite high. So I immediately contacted my administrator to tell them that I am on a sick leave I had to. This decision that i have to make is very hard like I said I hate it When people have to relieve my class.

The best part is nurse bagi aku time slip pukul 8-12. Aku balik pun pukul satu setengah Takkan aku nak masuk kerja satu setengah jam je.

Tekak aku pun sakit gila. Tapi aku lapar. Okay. Jom nak gi drive thru lah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(