23 April 2018

Earlier today was a bit awful. There's just a lot going on in my mind and someyimes I find it exhausting. I don't really hate my life .In fact I love my life eve though it is not perfect.

I took a leave today despite work is mounting my desk .I had to care frf my baby. His babysitter was away today . I scrolled down my WhatsApp and I reread the conversation between my college mates .they were discusidis about the confirmation job. Which I haven't done anything. So I talked to a friend of mine and she said that once I printed out the Surat pengecualian ptm the kerani should ask me to fill in two forms .I had given my kerani the Surat a long long time ago and she didn't do anything.

So I called the ppd bahagian unit perkhidmatan and the person in charged told me that I needed to download the forms from the spp portal and I didn't know. My kerani didn't know .I was furious lah .Ni bukannya bidang kuasa Aku .she ahould have known lah Kan dia kerani kot. I printed out everything and I was just sedih .

I cried a little bit tbh .sebab orang lain thet have a smartass kerani and I had to do everything on my own .I don't know what else to say .I really am very disappointed with her .I might not be able to be nice to her anymore after this .but I pray .oh Allah .I hope you will make my confirmation easier and smoother .I just have a lot in my mind and I only ask you to help me. Kau permudahkan lah urusan just ya Allah.

And now I don't have the mood to even look at my phone anymore .

And I am spending my evening with enjoying the sound of the rain and the coldness that bites my skin while watching the episode of the let down .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(