big n me

assalamualaikum wbt n peace upon all..

for the past 4 days, i've been to BIG or Bina Insan Guru. it's a camp actually. a day before, i just got back from bangi, and it really was a tiresome day for me. i didn't do my packing because i was not in the mood to do so. plus, i really felt like not going ! but then, what am i supposed to do? this thing is compulsory for everyone.

so the big day had come. my friends and i woke up not so early, since we didn't have class that morning, so we packed our stuff in the morning when Hanim suddenly got a phone call asking her to go to the gym and pick stuff for the BIG. shidah's already mengamok because all of us hadn't packed our stuff and out of sudden, we needed to go early. but fortunately, we decided to go late. anyway, the BIG program gave me a very good experience and memories which i will treasure the most.

not only that, i even got muscle cramped while swimming. and i was being exempted from joining water activities. so sad ! i was the most excited person to go into the pool and swim and out of sudden, i got muscle cramped. both my legs ! darn.. *sighh

but, there's nothing else i could do. my tutor forbade me to go back into the pool. the effects of this program are, my legs' muscle still hurt, my hands' muscles are also hurt, and i turned black due to the too much exposure of the sun. (=sunburn) unlike European, they'll turn red when they were exposed to the sun too much, but Malays, their skins will turn darker as they are exposed to the sun.

whatever it was, i was having so much fun, though we didn't know that we had an assignments during the BIG. we had to take pictures and all that which i didn't bring my phone along to take pictures. too bad ! how am i supposed to do my report then ??!! urghhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(