back around by demi lovato..

this is one of my favourite songs ! enjoy. 

What did I do to deserve this? 

Tell me the truth and don't lie 
You're pretty good at that but, no not this time 
You walk around like you run the world, 
Running your mouth, and talking about me now, 
They think that you're the perfect girl, 
There gonna see everything so get back 

It's gonna come back around 
You know that this town is just too small and I'm too tall to take this again 
You're dressed to impress but I got news 
You know you're just gonna lose 
Everything and everyone that mean so much to you. 

I'm feeling bad for, 
You are alone and nobody cares that you are 
One look into your eyes, 
Easy to see what you could be but you're not 
I say it's time that you give in, 
Since it was real, you cannot fulfill, you're over 
You feel your heart beat deep down 
Ignoring the shame of causing this pain, 
Just get out 

You keep hearing everything that people say 
And you cant take the pain another day 
It's coming back around 
I told you this town was just too small 

You're dressed to impress but you can stop now 
It's gonna come back around 
And around and around and around and around 
Yeah yeah 
It's gonna come back around 
You know that this town is just too small and I'm too tall (too tall) 
To take this, take this again (whoa) 
You'redressed to impress but Ive got news 
You know you're just gonna lose 
Everything and everyone that mean so much to you 
Everything and everyone that mean so much to you 
Everything and everyone that mean so much to you

this song is awesome ! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(