the weird thing about me, laughing while reading this entry is very INAPPROPRIATE. thank u.

exam is now over. i am so relieved~~ n happy too. (^____^)

tomorrow, my dad is going to pick me up. so excited right now.

anyway,
tonight i want to share another secret with yall. u know that i am not pretty, but i have this weird thing i always do. i have a list of the people who like me, u know, to make me as his girlfriend. n this record i will probably keep it to myself n i'm going to show it off to my husband to make him realize that he better take care of me really well cuz if he's not, someone's gonna steal me away~~~

haha..

just kidding. there's no way i would turn against my husband's back, right darling ? * talking to my husband *

have u girls counted how many guys had admired u ? do u have this kind of habit ?

i'm weird~~~

teehee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(