the word hate is cruel. don't you think so?

if you could categorize people in your life, not in term of their physical appearance but how do you feel about them, how many people will be on your love list and perhaps, if you do have, the hate-list. last night i was having a deep thought about it and i was trying to figure out who are the people that i hate? and this is what i've found about the definition of hate - the feeling of intense or passionate dislike for someone. 

i'm not the type of girl who would say that i hate that person for no reason. if possible i wouldn't want to say that i hate certain people. i feel like the word hate for someone is really cruel and negative. some people might not feel or do the same thing as i did. just because i cannot accept they being different from me does not mean i should hate them. am i right? correct me if i'm wrong. 

so, where should i put the people who i really don't want to meet anymore in my life? does that mean i'm hating them? if you say yes, then i might be defining myself as a negative person. but, as far as i know these people had done something really cruel to me, and i just put them as unrecognized-people or unimportant people. that's just what they are to me. i just consider them as people whom i shouldn't think about. definitely i don't hate them. i just felt that they are unimportant in my life and why should i waste my time thinking about this people? because whenever i think about this people it reminds me of those sickening words that they have thrown to me. it just sicks ! 

so, don't hate people. it just shows that you still care for them. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(