thinking man!

hey everyone.a very pinkish morning, ops, afternoon i mean to each and everyone of you. it's holidays man, so what i have been up to lately? well, when it comes to holiday these days, no more vacations to my family. my dad is super busy with his business and of course me and my sisters and also my mom will do the same routine every single day. wake up. cook. cleaning. reading. eating. chatting. playing with cats and baby cats and if i get lucky, i'll be able to play with baby, real baby. 

anyway, last night i have been thinking a lot. well you know me. always do all sorts of thinking. but that is just it. thinking. thinking ONLY. no action. so nothing of what i have been thinking and planning in my mind will come to reality since i did not plan it thoroughly on paper. you see, i really love to write. even though my handwriting is very very very terribly ugly but still, i love to write. 

i used to have a book with quotations. which i wrote beautifully (i personally think,not everyone else thinks.) and i am thinking of looking for all sorts of beautiful quotations by famous people or not famous, whatever, and write it beautifully on a book. for now, i am thinking about writing them on my empty planner. i know it is supposed to be a planner but who cares if it ends up being a book full of quotations? it's my book anyway. 

maybe i should stop writing without thinking in details what to write in my blog. whenever i type things, the words are just spilled in my mind and into the hands. gosh~~ okay, whatever. i am gonna make my dreams  (what dreams?) come true and i have to stop fooling around and do some planner. 

so this holiday, what are you planning to do? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(