escape

there's a time in your life where you really really need to escape. i feel like that too. when i cannot be around the 'people', i need to escape. i need a time on my own. i need a place where no one knows i have gone to. and that,

that was last weekend. i went to a place where nobody knows where i was, except for friends who stayed with me there of course. i did told someone. the closest one to me. the one i know i can trust. the one who would listen to all my problems without judging me. the one who really can understand me very well. i told her where i was. just in case, you know~

but i did not know that there's two friends who were worried about me. i am truly sorry for making you worried. she texted me asking me where i was. that's just kind of her. that's why i love her more. it's not that i won't reply you, you know. if only you ask~

so, last weekend was an escape. it was wonderful but tiring. i can put my mind at ease and sorts all the things i have left before. 

:) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(