swallow



morning everyone. it is still early in the morning. i woke up at 3am. i am just doing my work because last night was so tiring. so i was off to bed early. 

there's a friend of mine, she is a person who love to keep everything by herself. whenever she is sad, she will never tell why she is crying or maybe she did tell someone but that person was not me. hehe. 

i want to be like that. take all my sadness and problems away from people. you know, sometimes girls are just being too sensitive even about little things. but, that is just defining them more as girls, don't you think. don't blame them, they have this hormone changing every month. so, there will be times when girls feel sad and sensitive to all kinds of things. i am included in this cycle too. so there are times when i feel sensitive to all kinds of things. 

i am an expresser. i love to express myself. i say what i want to say and it is bad sometimes. sometimes when i make a reflection upon my act, i was like a beggar for attention you know which is very embarrassing. that is why i said to my friend i wish i can be like that. swallow all the bitterness that i experience and take it all to myself. 

but i don't know if i am able to do that because my mind will explode if i don't speak. since when have i become so talkative eh? tsk tsk tsk... 

just saying what i need to say. that's all. i have to continue doing my work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(