go away please prob!

i am at k.zue's house. in terengganu. i am supposed to be happy. but i don't know. it just seems that i don't feel happy. i hate my situation right now. even though i am meeting naima but still my heart aches due to this afternoon incident. i hate to think about it.

dear love, if you are reading this, i just want you to know that i am very concerned of you. i just don't want you to make the same mistake twice. i hate t think about it. i care very much for you..

indeed, i am not happy. right now my heart aches so much. i really feel like a trapped bird. i need to go away. but i have no place to go. this ain't my place. i need my own space. i need a place where i can shed my tears without making others notice about my condition. 

there's a possibility that i could not go back for raya at home. and i am already feeling very very very upset about it but i try to make myself strong. i try to be strong. i keep my tears to myself. i just don't want to think about that problem until i arrive at ipoh. thinking of the journey from terengganu to ipoh makes me sick. i promise myself i will never ride a bus to go to far place. never!!!! i hate it so much. 

my head is heavy. i don't have the mood. i feel so tired. i just want to sleep. i want to have a very good dream where i am happy in that dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(