Photos and Update

Kof kof.. It's been ages! This week has been a hellish busy week. I had forum, I had plays, I had to submit two assignments on the same day! And, everyday we had class till evening. There were so many things to settle this week and luckily, Alhamdulillah, those are over now. I am relaxing now and preparing myself to go back to my hometown.

And so, a friend of mine is getting engaged this Sunday. Jealous hokeyhhhhh... Wondering when is my turn...? Hmmm.. So here goes, tons of photos.

Been drinking this A LOT lately. To give me energy.

I did not buy this book. 

Imma teacher.. 












































teringin nak jadi duta max factor... haha 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(