Untitled

 I did not expect things will turn out to be like this. Because of words, because of the inability to see things clearly, we kept on misunderstood each other. I wanted to cry, so much, but all the tears had gone. I felt like I am a statue and not a person, ever since last night.

Right now, I do not know which is the best solution to make. Big decision is always the hardest to make. Do I have the courage? I am shaking and I just don't understand it at all.

I made a mistake, but are you willing to give me a second chance? Only Allah knows.


Allah knows what I did. I know some people do not find my actions and words are easy to believe. But, at least I am hoping that they believe me. I just can't believe these things will happen to me. To be misunderstood in such a big way. I have no words to explain because it was a scene where nobody saw the real thing that happened and made a conclusion based on the end part. Me and him, we know our limits.


But in the end of the day, nobody knows the truth, except Allah, him and me.

My head is so heavy with decisions to make and I do not know which one is the best.

I woke up this morning hoping that last night was just a dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(