To You



To NSBA (It's a person's full name I just don't want you to know about)

I am regretting things happen this way. You choose stranger's words rather than mine. I don't blame you because if ever such things happen to you, I won't tell you that I believe you either.

But please remember that, if I don't treat you the same in the future, I am truly sorry. Cause I believe now that person you used to know has already gone.

I really hope you are able to take care of yourself coz I am not gonna be there anymore to deal with your pain. To ease you when you cry. Please do find someone else coz I am no longer be sitting beside you. Oh wait, you found someone already. Good for you.

And you don't have to remember me and our moments.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(