farewell to me being nice to the ungrateful people

please read this as an imperfect person.

in life, there are people who are giving you the moment you never thought you could be in. you thought you'd be dying from it, you'd get weaker, but it turned out, you became stronger. 

that is part of life I suppose. 

there are few things that kept bugging me for weeks. it left me a hole in my heart. it used to be a healing wound, but because of the incident, the wound started to bleed again. 

I tried to be nice to everyone. Even though they gave unwanted things to me.

my part, I tried. 

but then, some people are just too stubborn and too ignorant to let go things from the past. 

from the incident, I strongly told myself, stop being nice to the people who had hurt me. in the end, when I am down, it's not them I am leaning onto. it'll be me, my parents, my family, him, and few of my really good friends. 

so, here is the farewell to me being kind to them. there's pity but not kindness anymore. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(