This is home to me.

I've been at home for the past few days. I was supposed to go back yesterday but my best friend is getting married tomorrow, so here I am. Still at home. I really hope no one will ask me when am I getting married. Such a boring question and I really don't have the answer for that.. >__<

Sometimes it is boring to stay at home doing nothing. We don't have astro at home so yeah, sometimes it gets bored. So here are the things I did yesterday.

The view. 

Youngest brother. He's big now. 


Tropical season. There's no season! It has always been like this. Well, sometimes it rains. 

The bricks! 

Construction worker? 

Damn right. That's my hair clipper. Split into two just to get his things done. My youngest brother's doing. 

That's it for the entire entry for today. I have few things to do. Good day everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(