addicted to my brother's love!

the warmth i received as soon as i reached home. my little brother, kakak, tengok fizi dah nak sama tinggi dengan kakak. his height now is reaching my chest. man, this boy grows so fast. still remember when he was just a baby. he was super adorable and he was the star in the house. everyone can't stop playing with him. now that he has grown up a little bit, no one has ever watched him play anymore. haha. pity my brother. 

i guess that's why he loves it when i came back home. because i would give my attention to him. like, the morning routine i have. kissing him until he wakes up. i wonder, when will i stop doing it? i can't! 

i guess he's my favourite boy besides my boyfriend. i cannot resist from asking him to kiss me.. 

adik, sayang kakak 10 kali! 

he would come and kiss me on both cheeks for tenth times! 

he is so proud of me. i remembered there was one time, he was showing off with his friends. that's my sister. he said.

 i miss him now. he's at school when i am writing this.. can't wait to hug him when he got back. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(