life sucks

just a random rant. i seriously couldn't manage my time properly especially at home. there are so many distractions. for example, bed, internet, bed, and food.

all that are my distractions at home and i just couldn't concentrate at work. before this, i love staying late at school and prefer to go home a bit later probably because i love the luxury of the free internet provided by the government for the school. 

but now that i have my own unifi, why the heck do i still want to stay at school when i can use my unlimited fast internet at my home, with, a free hair and a good style for me to surf internet rather than being at school with a desk and not a pillow? 

that is why, there are so many distractions back at home and i really want to organize my time but every single time i want to do things especially when i got back home, i became pretty tired and then i was on the bed, yawning and then i went to sleep. 

i woke up and did some cleaning stuff of my body then i went down and watch movies while i have dinner. then i got sleepy again then i went to sleep. next thing i know, it's morning already. 

that is why, i hardly have the time to think of other problems or other thing that is not school related, such as marriage. seriously, i have no thought of that or even the desire to be married when i am in school cuz i am always busy. and time went by to me just like that. 

i have a lot of things going on in my mind that i just couldn't figure out how to organize it. urgh. give me some tips. 

Comments


  1. Hi Amalina, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(