14 dec 2015

Hi blog. It's 2.30 a.m. and I am wide awake. It's because I am freaking hungry. Lolz. 

I slept early last night, before 9 I was already in bed. Yesterday was an awesome day. I went out in the morning to send my little sister to her school since she needed to buy school stuff there. And then my father and I went to the nearest mall and bought my youngest brother his school uniform. 

Then we wanted to come back to my sister but she called and said she was gonna be long, so we headed to tanjung dawai. That is our favourite place to buy dried anchovies. It was pretty awesome there. We bought the dried anchovies for over 100 ringgit. Haha. Puas hati kot! 

The drive was quite long as it took us 45 minutes to reach there, but we managed to go anyway. 

Then we headed home after fetching our little sister. 

Afterwards I followed my dad to go for his work, which is car towing. It was fun but I wasn't feeling well already. Soon as we got home I got pretty sick and thus, I went to bed early. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(