2015

I haven’t wrapped up my 2015 yet.

2015.

Lots of things had happened. Cant believe that 2015 had went passed us.

First, what I did last year was only sitting at home being an unpaid maid and just waiting for my posting news. Yes, I didn’t work like everybody else. Haha. I don’t know why I wasted nearly a month doing nothing but being an unpaid maid. But anyway, then I got posted like everybody else.

Then life got hard, then nice, then hard again, and nice again and it just went that way. I met new friends and at the same time keeping contact with old friends. The first day I got my salary I spent it on buying a new phone because my old phone was already like 2 years and it kind of broke down and I didn’t want to spend any money on repairing it, so I got a new one that cost me nearly 1k. There goes my money.

Simply said, I got a new phone.

Then, work became a stressful thing for me, as the students were totally out of control and I just got pretty upset when the objectives weren’t met and when it was, it turned out to be falsies and in the exam lots of them didn’t require a lot of things.

I was blamed for a lot of things, being pushed here and there at work, but I managed to hold on. I guess that’s one of the reasons I became stressful.

By writing this, it must mean I had to put it past me that I mustn’t remember it or mention it. What others did to me, I mustn’t do it to others. That’s all I know. Except they’re doing it on purpose and then game on biyotch! Haha

I am no longer someone who you can push around and blame for your fault. If it is really my fault, I’ll own it. 2015 had taught me to be this way.

Let’s see what else happened in 2015….

Oh yeah, I finally bought a car after so many arguments and discussions and crying made. Lol.
I was pretty stressed when I didn’t have a car because I felt trapped. Truly trapped. Ironic. Now that I own one, I hardly ever felt trapped and it is okay for me to just stay at home and go nowhere.

Then four of my housemates got married at the same year! Lol. And I was able to make it to only two of the weddings. The rest I am truly sorry.

Now there are only two girls who are not yet married. It is even ironic when I have the longest relationship compared to those who are married. Lolol.. but still, I am patiently waiting (at times) for the perfect time to come.


Yerp. Basically, 2015 just means a stressful year because lots of ‘bad’ things had happened. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(