bye bye

now that he has finally has someone, i am partially glad. even if he holds a wedding, i don't think i want to make it or maybe he won't even invite me. haha.. will he? i wonder.

anyway, funny how i start my new year talking about a guy whom i had crush on for years. but what the heck, my blog anyway, 

to him: 

i am just happy you have found someone. i hope you marry her very very soon and please don't invite me. or maybe invite me but i'll tell you i am not gonna make it. 

should i invite you to my wedding as well? haha. no idea. pretty sure people won't invite their exes on the wedding but, we're NOTHING at the first place kan? as you said, we're only friends. :) 

she's so pretty i tell you.. haha. lucky guy lah you. but i bet she's on the luckier side to have you. congratulations to both of you. i would love to hear an invite from both of you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(