back on track

last week was an awesome week for me. probably because the work was light. I entered the class only to discuss about the exam questions paper. now that I have keyed in the marks online, everything is almost settled. yes. almost. 

my new routine was going back to Ampang on Monday, which I will go straight away to school from my husband's house which is like two and a half hours drive. I really should be taking care of myself. Since I am with him, I forgot how to take care of myself because he did great in taking care of me, even as simple as asking me to go take a bath. hahahahahha. I love doing the free-balling thing with him. 

anyway, yesterday, I didn't feel great about work at all. I wasn't motivated. I felt lazy. I felt numb. Nothing positive. luckily I have friends whom I can talk to when I am depressed this way. and they are just there when I needed them. I am glad for all the friends that I could count on. 


as according to plan, I wont be going back to see my husband this weekend, which is gonna be devastating, but I don't know how that will work out. but he did tell me that, if he can't stand it, he will ask me to come down there. 

I have never skipped a week without seeing him even though we're living kilometers apart. oh let me check how far it is for me to get to see him. one way drive would be 88 miles which is 178 kilometers. my car can go around 11km per kilometer. that is the ideal lah. including traffic jam some more. I don't know the exact amount. now that the fuel is really expensive, I have to work hard even more. either way, I feel blessed today. with the healthy baby inside my tummy, with all the food i get to eat. I am hardly starving even though at certain times I am short with money. but alhamdulillah, I have a great husband who is taking care of me real good. who is always advising me this and that. who loves to nag at me and I love it every time he does that. hehe. 


alhamdulillah. 

alhamdulillah. 

thank you Allah for all the blessings you have given me. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(