I feel bad for leaving work early. Leaving the kids at the hands of others. Not that I care so much about them but just the idea of someone has to replace me is quite disturbing. 

I thought I was gonna be okay, then at 1p.m. I started feeling out of breath, tired, and my legs were shaking. It was so bad so I had to ask the administrator to let me off early and luckily he was kind enough to let me off. 

maybe I wasn't feeling well because I didn't have my lunch just yet. I don't know but I was super tired to care about the kids I just gave them the worksheets and they just did the worksheets though not quietly but still, they did their work. 

I completed my work for a little bit then went to see the administrator and headed off to my car. Ok. Now my back hurts. I gotta go and lay down for a bit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(