34 weeks diary

Currently it's nearly 6 a.m. and I am wide awake. Well, my eyes do feel heavy but I have this urge to type things down since I am too lazy to open up my book and write something.

I can't believe I am now in 34 weeks. That just means my life will be changing for another couple of weeks. I am excited and scared at the same time.  There is not much going on in my life except for continuing living my life as it is. The only excitement that I get day by day is just waiting for this baby, and meeting my husband every weekend.

My week, I really look forward to Friday when I can drive myself to my husband. Despite what people have to say about me going traveling all by myself when my due is just few weeks away, I totally enjoy every ride I have. The only moment where I can sit and be by myself, talk to no one and do my thinking this and that.

To be honest, I didn't expect my life would turn out this way. Really. Well I do always imagine myself being a housewife, married to someone, but I never thought that I am now living the life that  I've always wanted. I am truly grateful for that.

I did have my rough year when I thought I can neversurvive with the test but I did anyway and life has turned out wonderful ever since.

didn't mean to brag but even though I am pretty much limited financially, I am pretty much content with my life. There was hardly ever I felt insufficient.

Eh. I am supposed to talk about my pregnancy. Lol

Now that I am 34 weeks pregnant, baby movement is a big deal now. He constantly moving and its even funnier when I poked him and he responded. I feel like a miracle.

Back pain, I don't feel that much compared to previous time. Probably my bones have loosened up. But I do have difficulties in tossing myself to sleep. To just get myself to sleep,its hard.had to turn to the left and right just to have this peacefulness in sleeping.

It's not easy to !move around anymore. Feels like I am a tortoise. Standing up is a struggle. Looking down is a struggle. Basically every movement is a struggle for me.

Alrighty, I am now sleepy,I better turn to sleep before my eyes are glued to this tab. Night everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOA untuk ingat dengan SEKALI BACA

gambar malam gala unit F

mengundang padah bila tidak berhati-hati. :(